Monday, March 23, 2009

We're Back!

So, okay, now you all know that I blog like I journal - very intermittently. I will try to do better.
I had technical delays - how's that for an excuse?

Anyway, I will post a few things this week to get caught up!

The end of January found Duane, Becky, Adam, Tessa, and I in California. Becky and I had been planning to go for awhile to stay with my mom while Dee and Eddie took a break for Dee's birthday. Duane came along so he could help his dad take care of some business. Becky ended up taking care of Grandma the whole time while Duane and I were off helping his dad. We had a good week though. We got everything done we needed to do with his dad and I had a little time with my mom. We were grateful to get to be with both of them.

Here's Adam in his Great-Grandma Lemley's Halloween costume for this last year. Unfortunately, Great-Grandpa Lemley didn't turn on the porch light so no trick or treater's came and so no one got to see Grandma Lemley as Zorro! But Adam was pretty cute

Adam also got to climb in the avocado tree! A third generation to do it! As I watched him in

the tree it brought back many memories of times I spent in that tree. The branches don't look as far away from each other as they used to (I'm a lot bigger now!) but some are much wider around and I couldn't get my hands around them now so I didn't even bother to swing from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment